We have three fully supported routes to choose from: 12, 23, and 42. Want to do more mileage? Riders may choose an individual route or combine routes to reach their desired distance. You can do multiple routes for a total of 24, 35, 46, 54 or 65 miles (isn't math fun?!)
Fully supported means that we offer Sweep Vehicles along the route in case you run in to bike trouble or you've hit a stopping point and you need a lift to the the next Pit Stop. This is a ride, not a race. Come and have fun while raising money for a great cause! Official route distances vary somewhat, and exact routes may change minimally before ride day.
Note: Check-In opens at 7:00am. Group Ride Out is at 8:00am; you must leave on your first or only route loop choice at this time. If you plan to do multiple route loops, do the longest route first to make sure you get it in before that route closes.
Start/Finish Line: Eagan Community Center, 1501 Central Parkway, Eagan, MN 55121
ALL ROUTES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME, INCLUDING THE MORNING OF THE RIDE. FOLLOW PROVIDED ROUTE SIGNAGE AND ARROWS AND SIGNAGE.
12 Mile Route
- 1 Pit Stop (Evergreen Park, 4359 Lodgepole Drive, Eagan, MN 55122)
- MapMyRide: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/728137215
- Good for more inexperienced riders; entirely in Eagan so it's city biking but it can be done all on bike paths or wide shoulder bike lanes; requires a couple of left turns and crossing streets; has quite a few hills, some fairly steep; leaves with all routes, cuts off at mile 4.6 and rejoins all other routes at mile 8.3 to finish.
- Route closes for departure at 1:30pm
23 Mile Route
- 1 Pit Stop (Brite Smiles, 8977 Hunters Way, Apple Valley, MN 55124)
- MapMyRide: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/728149899
- City biking, mostly on bike paths but either some crossing roads to stay on bike path or riding on streets; a couple of left turns necessary; somewhat hilly, a couple fairly steep; leaves on same route as all other routes, cuts off the 40 mile route at mile 5.1, then rejoins it at mile 13.2 to finish.
- Route closes for departure at 1:00pm
42 Mile Route
- 3 Pit Stops (Rosemount Middle School, 3135 143rd St. W., Rosemount), Albert J Lauer, 5200 211th St. W., Farmington, and Brite Smiles, 8977 Hunters Way, Apple Valley, MN 55124)
- MapMyRide: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/1086311772
- Some city biking, some busy county road biking, some small town street biking; mostly on bike paths or wide-shoulder bike lanes; somewhat hilly with a couple of fairly steep hills; some left turns; best for experienced riders.
- Route closes for departure at 8:00am
Multiple Route Options
- Math is fun! Here are some route options for you in case you want to do more than one route: 65+23=88; 65+12=77; 42+23 = 65; 42+12 = 54; 23+23 = 46; 23+12 = 35; 12+12 = 24
- 65 Mile Route closes at 8:00am. You must do this route first and leave at Ride Out at 8:00am
- 42 Mile Route closes at 8:00am. You must do this route first and leave at Ride Out at 8:00am
- 23 Mile Route closes at 1:00pm. You must leave the Start/Finish on your second route by 1:00pm.
- 12 Mile Route closes at 1:30pm. You must leave the Start/Finish on your second route by 1:30pm.
- Each route option will bring you back to the Start/Finish where you can grab some lunch and relax a bit before heading out on your second route option.
Please watch our safety video.