1. What is a personal page/my participant center?
2. How do I update my contact information and change my username/password?
3. By default I have a personal page, do I have to change it?
4. How do I change my personal fundraising goal?
5. How do I change my team name, team division, team goal, and team page content?
6. How can I see who has donated to me?
7. How can I see and contact who is on my team?
8. What is a team message?
9. What is the difference between making my personal page private or public?
10. How do I enter in offline gifts?
11. Can someone help me set up my personal web page?
12. Where do I find my participant number?
13. I'm having trouble registering on this website; can you help me?
1. What is a personal page/participant center? It's the easiest way to acquire donations! A personal page is an online tool for your use when asking your friends and family to join your team or sponsor you by making a donation. It works like a web page that friends and family can visit to learn about your Ride experience or make a donation towards your fundraising goal. Once you sign up for the Ride, by default, you will have a personal page created for you. You have the option of personalizing this page by going to your participant center. You will be able to add photos, text and the style/color layout of the page. Return to top.
2. How do I update my contact information and change my username/password? First, login to the site using your username and password. Once logged in, visit your Participant Center and look for a link titled "Update My Profile." Once in your profile, you will be able to change your contact information, e-mail address, username and password. All changes will be made to your account immediately. There is no need to sign in again. If you need help, call 651-571-2873 or email BreastCancerRide@charityeventsofminnesota.org Return to top.
3. By default I have a personal page, do I have to change it? Once you sign up for the Ride online, by default, you will have a personal page created for you. A compelling personal page attracts and engages supporters. While you can spread the word using customized e-mail solicitations, your personal campaign page can be your own creative expression of your commitment to the cause. Customize your page by selecting the layout and style that work best for you. Utilize the elements of text, photo and status indicators to their fullest advantage. Return to top.
4. How do I change my personal fundraising goal? First, you will need to login to the Participant Center, via Log-In. On the lower right side of the Participant Center home page is the location to modify your personal fundraising goal. Enter your new goal and submit the changes by clicking on the "update fundraising goal" button. Return to top.
5. How do I change my team name, team division, team goal, and team page content? Only the team captain has the ability to change the team name or team division. The team captain will need to login to his/her Ride Center and click the "My Team Progress" button on the top right. On the Team Progress Page, team captains will have the ability to update the team name, division, goal and the team photo and text. Return to top.
6. How can I see who has donated to me? By visiting your Participant Center (via Log-In). Login to the site using your username and password. Go to your Participant Center and click the "My Progress" tab; this will allow you to view your donor list and any amounts having been donated. Return to top.
7. How can I see and contact who is on my team? Login to the Participant Center (Log-In) using your username and password. Go to your Participant Center and click the "Team Progress" tab; this will allow you to view your team roster and the amounts raised by each team member. Under the Team Roster portion of the "Team Progress" page you will see a link for "Send an Email to my Team." Use this to contact your fellow teammates! Return to top.
8. What is a team message? Team captains can simply go to their Participant Center and click the "Update Message to Team" button. This will allow you to make all necessary changes to your team message. Return to top.
9. What is the difference between making my personal page private or public? By default, a personal page is Public, meaning your name will appear in the participant search list, and anyone accessing the site will be able to support you. Setting your personal page to Private means your name will not appear in the participant search list, and only people you personally invite via email will be able to support you (we do not recommend making your site private). Return to top.
10. How do I enter offline gifts in my Ride Center/Personal Page? Log into your Participant Center using your username and password. On the My Progress or My Team's Progress screens, select the "Enter Gifts Received Offline" link to add offline gifts to your account. Offline gifts are any checks or credit card donation forms that you receive in the mail/in person from friends or family. On the screen that displays, enter the information that is asked for. Be sure to enter information in the fields that are required (prefixed by a star). Press "Save" to commit the offline donation you have just entered. To enter another offline donation without going back to the My Progress screen again, press the Save and Add Another button. Please note, offline gifts are NOT reflected in your fundraising total UNTIL the donation(s) is confirmed by the Ride office. Return to top.
11. Can someone help me set up my personal web page? Yes. It is very important to your fundraising that you set up your personal web page. If you have tried on the site, and still need help, we are glad to help. Contact the Ride office at 651-571-2873 or BreastCancerRide@charityeventsofminnesota.org for support. Return to top.
12. Where do I find my participant number? Your Rider or volunteer number can be found in your Participant Center. Log in using the "Log-In" link on our homepage using your username and password. Visit your Participant Center to find your number. If you do not have a username and password please contact the Ride office. Return to top.
13. I'm having trouble registering on this website; can you help me? You might get held up during the registration process (especially on the waiver page) if you are using an oudated browers. This website requires the use of one of the following browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox (current stable version and one version back), Google Chrome (current stable version and one version back), Freedom Scientific JAWS 10. Return to top.